Why premium parties? What does that mean?
We know that a pole dance party is so much more than just the pole dancing! You and your peeps deserve to have a low-stress, extra AF, memorable experience for you and your guests. We fully intend on you impressing your guests by taking advantage of our all-inclusive premium private party.
That’s why even our most “basic” event includes:
- Welcome reception and gifts
- Expert dance instruction in Pole Dance, Lap Dance, Chair Dance, Floorwork, Twerk, or Sexy Floorwork
- Choose-your-own-adventure level of raunch from PG to X
- Personalized playlist
- Sips and snacks
- Stripper shoe rental
- Photoshoot and private album
- Instructor performance OR lap dance for the guest of honor
- After-party bubbles
Conveniently located near the Boise Towne Square Mall, and easily accessible from the highway, our studio is happy to service party guests coming from Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Garden City, and Eagle.
Not just one kind of sexy dance – you pick the kind of party you want. Here are our four most popular options that can be built off of to make your perfect event:
Classic Pole Dance
You can’t go wrong with this classic package:
- Learn a fun and sexy pole dance routine with friends
- Wear something that makes you feel good/sexy! We’ll provide professional stripper shoes to use, if you dare!
Want to level-up your #squadgoals and twerk out your workout?
- Learn a fun and sassy, unique routine with one of our certified Twerk Technicians
Yeah, we like laying on the floor, too.
- Slink, slither and slide with hypnotic vibes
We’ve all wanted some time in the champagne room, haven’t we?
- Learn lap dance alongside.. and on top of.. your friends with a lap dance professional. Not recommended for groups who don’t want to be in close contact with each other. For… obvious reasons.
Parties are 75 minutes.
- For up to 10 participants, pricing is a flat rate of $250. After ten guests, each guest is an additional $25
Alcohol Consumption & Safety
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival at the studio
- We welcome all ability levels and body types. If you have a medical condition, you must ask your doctor before proceeding with physical activity. We are happy to make accommodations for physical ability limitations.
- No alcohol consumption is permitted on the dance floor during the instruction portion of the party. This is non-negotiable due to the inherent risks of physical activity, and is mandated by insurance coverage. Guests may step to the side and enjoy a beverage in our lounge.
- Guests who arrive and show signs of severely decreased motor skills as a result of intoxication may not participate in the instruction portion of class. This is non-negotiable due to the inherent risks of physical activity, and is mandated by insurance coverage.
- Guests who cannot (due to intoxication) or choose not to participate and simply observe in the instruction must still sign a waiver and pay the fee. Therefore all guests will retain all other party privileges.
- Sparkling beverage will be provided upon request for the after-party toast. Parties may choose to bring their own additional drinks for after-party toast. We are happy to chill and open bottles for you.
Cancellation & Refund
- If cancelled 7+ days prior to the party date, 50% refund
- If cancelled 4-7 days prior to the party date, 25% refund
- If cancelled 0-3 days prior to party date, no refund.
A 15-minute reception at the beginning of every party is to ensure that guests have time to arrive, change outfits, and settle in. Guests or entire parties arriving more than 30-minutes late may be subject to party modifications to ensure safety, including but not limited to a shortened instruction length, removal of photoshoot or instructor performance, and a shortened after-party. We are unable to simply extend party times due to other client appointments.
Ready to book? Buy your party pass here, select a date and you’re BOOKED!
Just wanna text us? Test PRIVATEPARTY to 31996
Or give us a call at (208)322-2626
Otherwise, fill this out and one of our event planners will reach out to you!