At this time, all parties, employees, and guests are required to wear masks (properly) when not actively eating or drinking. You may also remove them for the end-of-party photoshoot. This is for the health of our employees.
Don’t have you own? We will provide masks for you! If mask-wearing is a problem for you or your guests, please do not book with us.
Parties are 75 minutes.
- For up to 10 participants, pricing is a flat rate of $299. After ten guests, each guest is an additional $20. Your party fee covers the entire experience including instruction, refreshments, and photoshoot
Alcohol Consumption & Safety
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival at the studio
- We welcome all ability levels and body types. If you have a medical condition, you must ask your doctor before proceeding with physical activity. We are happy to make accommodations for physical ability limitations.
- No alcohol consumption is permitted on the dance floor during the instruction portion of the party. This is non-negotiable due to the inherent risks of physical activity, and is mandated by insurance coverage. Guests may step to the side and enjoy a beverage in our lounge.
- Guests who arrive and show signs of severely decreased motor skills as a result of intoxication may not participate in the instruction portion of class. This is non-negotiable due to the inherent risks of physical activity, and is mandated by insurance coverage.
- Guests who cannot (due to intoxication) or choose not to participate and simply observe in the instruction must still sign a waiver and pay the fee. Therefore all guests will retain all other party privileges.
- Sparkling beverage will be provided (1 glass per guest) for the after-party toast. Parties may also select add-on refreshments on their customization survey. Unfortunately we cannot allow outside alcohol on to the premises.
Cancellation & Refund
- If cancelled 7+ days prior to the party date, 50% refund
- If cancelled 4-7 days prior to the party date, 25% refund
- If cancelled 0-3 days prior to party date, no refund.
A 15-minute reception at the beginning of every party is to ensure that guests have time to arrive, change outfits, and settle in. Guests or entire parties arriving more than 30-minutes late may be subject to party modifications to ensure safety, including but not limited to a shortened instruction length, removal of photoshoot or instructor performance, and a shortened after-party. We are unable to simply extend party times due to other client appointments.